Sometimes it can be very hard to manage the demands on our time. However, it is possible to take control of your time and enjoy a healthy balance of work and play.
- Do it the night before - Save time in your day by doing things the night before. This not only saves you time today, but lets you get a jump-start on your day without the stress and rushing.
- Start off great - Reclaim some of your day by getting up early. And create a morning routine that will allow you to greet the day and get off to a great start. Try to make it a routine. Some ideas could be exercise, eating a healthy breakfast, enjoying the sunrise, doing meditation, doing some writing or reading the paper.
- Arrive early -Arriving early saves you time. It saves you time from rushing, traffic, and other mistakes. And once you arrive, you can utilise any extra time you have.
- Prepare for your day - A few minutes planning and preparing for your day early in the morning can save you time all day. Be ready for your obligations, and know what you need to get done.
- Find your prime time -You might work best in the morning and be tired and unable to concentrate by the afternoon. If so, use the morning, your prime time, for your most important tasks, and don’t allow yourself to use it for unimportant tasks. Find your prime time, and make the most of it.
- Prioritise your tasks - Do the important or urgent things first and try not to be disrupted by emails or phone calls that can be dealt with later. Keep track of short, medium and long-term commitments. Never work from two diaries – combine work and social engagements in the one diary.
- Start with smaller tasks - If you know you procrastinate or find it difficult to start projects, choose a small job and concentrate on completing it. Once you start, a rhythm will form and you won’t feel so anxious.
- Avoid interruptions -When you need to get something done, shut off your email, don’t take phone calls, and don’t allow others to drop in for impromptu meetings.
- Have a time for calls and meetings - Calls are interruptions, and so are impromptu meetings. Schedule a time when you make or accept phone calls and schedule another time when you have meetings with co-workers or clients. Having a set schedule will allow you to get more done, and allow others to understand when you can be interrupted.
- Say no -If you don’t ever say ‘No’, you will find yourself giving away your time to others instead of getting your priorities done first. Make sure that you say ‘No’ when you should.
If you think you are not getting enough essential nutrients from your diet alone you may consider taking a daily multivitamin to supplement them. Try Cenovis Once Daily Women’s Multi + Energy Boost or Cenovis Once Daily Men’s Multi + Performance. These comprehensive multivitamins also provide the added benefit of energy support for women and physical and mental performance support for men.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.