This little treat is great - fun shapes, tremendous tastes and it’s actually healthy. It might sound like kid food, but take it from us, you’ll probably need to make enough for the whole family.
What you’ll need:
- 2 Slices wholemeal bread
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup berries (such as blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries)
- 1 Cup plain yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons almonds, crushed and toasted
- Using a fun-shaped cookie-cutter cut holes in the centre of your bread slices. Keep the pieces you cut out.
- Heat a little butter in a large frying pan on a medium heat. Place the bread and the cut-outs in the pan, then crack an egg into each hole.
- Cook on each side until golden brown.
- Mix the berries and yogurt, and sprinkle with the almonds.
- Serve your toast/eggs with a generous spoonful of berries and yogurt.