|Promotion:||Cenovis CRM Mum’s Advice Giveaway|
|Promoter:||SANOFI-AVENTIS HEALTHCARE PTY LTD ABN 43 076 651 959, Talavera Corporate Centre, Building D, 12-24 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, Australia. Ph: 02 8666 2000|
|Promotional Period:||Start date: Thursday 5th October 2023at 09:00 am AEST End date: Friday 27th October 2023at 4:00 pm AEST|
|Eligible Entrants:||Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.|
|How To Enter:||To be eligible to enter, the Eligible Entrant must provide the requested details for this Promotion during the Promotional Period. To enter, the Eligible Entrant must then complete the following mechanic during the Promotional Period: Online: visit www.cenovis.com.au, follow the prompts to the entry form, input the requested details and submit the fully completed entry form. The Promoter will not be responsible for a failure for the Eligible Entrant to provide correct details. An Eligible Entrant may forfeit the right to the prize if incorrect details are provided or details provided are mistakenly incorrect. The Promoter recommends that the Eligible Entrant checks all details provided on the entry form are correct before submitting.|
|Entries Permitted:||One entry per email address is permitted.|
|Draw/Judging information||The draw will take place at 87 Yarraman Place, Virginia QLD on Tuesday 31st October 2023 at 2pm. The Promoter may select additional reserve entries in case of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant. The five valid entries drawn will win the prizes as detailed in the prize description table below.|
|Notification of Winners||Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners of prizes valued over $250 or any winners from ACT will be published on www.cenovis.com.au on Thursday 2nd November 2023.|
|Unclaimed Prize Draw||A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on Friday 17th November 2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw. Winners of prizes valued over $250 or any winners from ACT will be published on www.Cenovis.com.au on Tuesday 21st November 2023.|
|Prize Description||Number of this prize||Value (per prize)||Winning Method||Conditions|
|Eco-Getaway: $600 Red Balloon Gift Voucher||5||$600||Draw||Gift vouchers are redeemable on any Red Balloon Activity. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the gift voucher will not be awarded as cash and are non-refundable. Redemption of the gift voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift voucher. Gift vouchers are redeemed by entering the gift voucher number at check out on redballoon.com.au Gift vouchers have a 12-month expiry from the date of the issue and must be redeemed by 27th October 2024 and is subject to booking availability. Any additional costs for activities above the value of the gift voucher are the responsibility of the winner.|
|Total Prize Pool Value||Total prize pool is up to $3000|
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. The Eligible Entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the Eligible Entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Only valid and eligible entries from Eligible Entrants will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, Participating Venues, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Prize will be awarded to the person named in the respective entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an Eligible Entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and Eligible Entrant’s details (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that an Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable proof, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win a prize. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win a prize. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify Eligible Entrants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each Eligible Entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Eligible Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the Promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Eligible Entrants warrant and agree that:
- they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
- they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
- the Content is the original work of the Eligible Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party, or they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content to the uses contemplated by these Conditions of Entry, and the Content does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
- they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, Eligible Entrants agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each Eligible Entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sublicensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under similar consumer protection laws (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or
(f) any prize.
- The Eligible Entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- If any prize (or any element of a prize) is not taken or redeemed at the time specified by the Promoter, the prize is forfeited by the winner.
- In the event any prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
As a condition of accepting any prize, a winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form