1. By participating in this giveaway offer (“Offer”) entrants are deemed to have accepted the following Terms and Conditions on how to participate in the Offer and receive a sample (the “Sample”). Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. The promoter is SANOFI-AVENTIS HEALTHCARE PTY LTD (the “Promoter”). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Offer are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin (“Disqualified Entrants”).
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged eighteen (18) years or over (“Eligible Entrants”).
4. The Offer is limited to the first 50,000 Eligible Entrants.
5. The Offer commences at 9:00am (AEST) on 1st February 2015 and closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 28th February 2015, or while stocks last (“Offer Period”), whichever occurs first. Claims are limited to the first 50,000 Eligible Entrants during the Offer Period. Entries received after 12.00pm on 1st March 2015 will not be accepted. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
6. Samples are subject to availability. The Promoter will provide the specified flavour of the Sample where available but reserves the right to substitute any Sample with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Offer. Any cost associated with participating in the Offer is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility.
8. There is a limit of one (1) Eligible Entry per Eligible Entrant during the Offer Period.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to tampering by way of use of automatic entry software). Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. Incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
11. An Eligible Entry is deemed to be received at the time of its receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the Eligible Entrant.
12. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Offer will be final and binding on every Eligible Entrant who participates in the Offer and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The first 50,000 Eligible Entrants will be notified by the Promoter online in the first instance that they are a winner. Eligible Entrants will receive 1 x Sample mailed to the residential address provided in their Entry Form, subject to availability. Successful Eligible Entrants should allow thirty (30) days for their Sample to be delivered. Any unclaimed Samples at the conclusion of the Offer Period will be disposed of by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
14. Samples consists of 50,000 x Cenovis Vitamin gum (Spearmint, Peppermint or Grape) valued at RRP $2.50. Total RRP value of all samples = $125,000.
15. Samples are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and no cash alternative will be offered.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Samples (or any part of them).
17. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Offer (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. If this Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this Offer, as appropriate.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (the “Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any Eligible Entry or claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in sample value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; and (f) taking and/or use of a claim.
20. The Promoter collects personal information (“Personal Information”) in order to conduct this Offer and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Personal Information won’t be disclosed to any overseas recipients. Eligible Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant. Eligible Entrants should direct any request to opt out, request access, update or correct information of their Personal Information to the Promoter by writing to the Privacy Officer at PrivacyOfficer.Australia@sanofi.com. All Eligible Entries become the property of the Promoter. Collected Personal Information will be dealt with in accordance with the principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
21. The Promoter will retain all Eligible Entries and other records relating to this Offer for the period required in accordance with the relevant state legislative requirements after the date on which the winners are drawn, after which all Eligible Entries will be destroyed if the Eligible Entrant has indicated on the Eligible Entry that he or she does not wish to receive any further information from the Promoter.
22. The Promoter is SANOFI-AVENTIS HEALTHCARE PTY LTD ABN 43 076 651 959 registered office at Talavera Corporate Centre, Building D, 12-24 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. Telephone: (02) 8666 2000.