These delicious desserts provide all the flavour of the shop-bought alternatives but they are a lot healthier. It’s a great recipe to get kids involved in, and a good chance to have fun and experiment with some new flavours.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 1/3 cups apple juice
- 340g of your favourite flavour of low-fat yoghurt
- In a blender, mix the berries and juice until smooth. Pour this mixture evenly into a set of icy-pop moulds. Put this in the freezer until firm, normally around 30 minutes.
- Spoon yoghurt evenly over berry mixture in moulds. Freeze until firm.
- Immediately before serving, give the sorbet another go in the blender.