These are super healthy, super fun and super easy. Pick up a BBQ chicken on your way home, chop some veggies and get the kids to do the rest.
What you’ll need:
- 1 Cup shredded barbecued chicken
- 1 Cup iceberg lettuce
- ½ Cup beansprouts
- 1 Small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/3 Cup fresh mint or basil leaves
- 12 Rice paper sheets
- ½ Carrot
- Arrange the chicken, lettuce, sprouts, capsicum, carrot and herbs on your dining table.
- Soften your rice paper, one at a time, in a bowl of warm water. Pile it high with tasty veggies and some chicken, then fold it up.
- Serve as is or with some Vietnamese dipping sauce or sweet chilli sauce.