May be of benefit to those experiencing leg cramps during the night.
Is an important nutrient for the cardiovascular system, and adequate intake is important for heart health.
May help to reduce mild premenstrual fluid retention and in combination with Vitamin B6, may help to relieve mild premenstrual anxiety symptoms.
Why Cenovis Magnesium?
Magnesium is an essential mineral for the human body, it is needed for bone formation and plays and important role in muscle contraction. Stress may also result in increased dietary requirements for magnesium. Cenovis Magnesium offers two adult dosage options dependant on the level of nutritional support required. Cenovis Magnesium at a 2-a-day dose:
- May help to reduce the frequency and severity of migraines and also menstrual migraines.
- Helps maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- May provide relief of premenstrual symptoms and may help to relieve premenstrual mood swings.
- May help to relieve leg cramps associated with pregnancy.
- Plus all of the benefits of a one-a-day dose.
Total Magnesium 325mg (from oxide - heavy 507mg, and amino acid chelate 150mg)rnManganese (as amino acid chelate) 6mgrnVitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 60mg
Store below 30°C.