Sanofi-Aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd ABN 43 076 651 959 (the “Promoter”) Cenovis Kids Money Back Guarentee Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the redemption available form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Submission of a claim for cash back is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The right to make a claim for redemption in this promotion is only open to permanent Australian residents. Employees of the Promoter and the Promoter’s suppliers and agencies associated with this Promotion (and those employees’ immediate families) are ineligible. No claims for redemption from outside Australia will be accepted.
- To be eligible to claim Recommended Retail Price (RRP) cash back, you must purchase either a Cenovis Kids Range (the “Products”) in Australia between 1st January 2013 and close of business 31 December 2015 (“Purchase Period”) and submit a valid claim online as detailed in clause 5 below before midnight AEST 31 December 2015. Purchases of other Cenovis products are not eligible for the cash back offer. The Promoter reserves the right to raise this threshold at any time and without further notice.
- Entrants may claim one RRP cash back per Product purchased a maximum of 13 unique Product claims per person during the Purchase Period or until stocks last.
- To make a valid claim, Entrants who have purchased the Products during the Purchase Period must: (a) Complete a cash back claim form online at www.cenovis.com.au/moneybackoffer and (b) complete the online claim form including the last 6 digits of the Product barcode;
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries, redemption payments or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise. Any such entries will be deemed invalid.
- The RRP cash back is in Australian dollars. The RRP cash back will be remitted to Entrants making a valid claim in the form of a cheque by EDF Direct Pty Ltd. Please allow 20 business days for delivery of the cheque. Cheques will be sent to the address provided on the valid claim form.
- The submitted online claim form will not be returned to the Entrant and will become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of purchases and claimant and to disqualify any claimant who tampers, or benefits from any tampering, with the redemption process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If for any reason an eligible Entrant does not redeem the cash back by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the right to claim the cash back (if any) will be forfeited.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its entire discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) for internal reasons to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter collects Entrants’ Personal Information in order to conduct the promotion. If the Personal Information requested is not provided, the Entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each Entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this Personal Information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant. The Promoter’s has instructed EDF Direct Pty Ltd, a promotion management company to execute this promotion on their behalf, and by the Entrant entering into this promotion, they also agree that EDF Direct will have access to this Personal Information. All personal details for the Entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter and will be handled in accordance with the Australian Privacy Act (Cth) 1988. The Personal Information won’t be disclosed to overseas recipient. Any request to access, update, correct or delete any information should be directed to that office. EDF Direct can be contacted on 1800 006 151 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is Sanofi-Aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd of Talavera Corporate Centre, Building D 12-24 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 (ABN 43 076 651 959), Tel +61 (0) 2 8666 2000. Cenovis is a trademark of Sanofi-Aventis Healthcare Pty Ltd.