What you’ll need:
- 1 Packet yellow noodles
- 3 Cups vegetables (whatever your kids like)
- 1½ Cups hot water
- 1/3 Cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ Cup light soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of cornflour
- 150 Grams of chopped cooked chicken (BBQ chook is great)
- ¼ Cup sliced green onions
- Boil your noodles and veggies in a saucepan - cooking time depends on which veggies you use and noodle cooking instructions.
- In a frying pan, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce and brown sugar. Stir corn flour into the hot water and add this to the pan while stirring thoroughly. Once boiling, cook for around 2 minutes, making sure not to burn the mixture.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and when heated through, add your veggies and noodles and stir through.
- Serve warm with a few green onions on top.