This is another great "breakfast dessert" to get your kids eating fruit without realising. It’s perfect for a weekend breakfast "treat", so they think they’re getting rewarded! You can use your favourite tall glasses, or for something extra special, serve them in an ice-cream cone.
What you’ll need:
- 100g Strawberries (or fruit of your choice)
- 2 Cups of their favourite flavour low fat yoghurt
- 100g Muesli (untoasted is usually lighter on the calories)
- Cut up your strawberries into quarters, and then set aside.
- Start with a generous spoonful of yogurt in each glass.
- Then add a sprinkling of muesli, and a few pieces of strawberry.
- Repeat until you’ve used all your ingredients.
- If you have the time, freeze until firm.